Rabu, 18 Agustus 2010

the apologize ;p

oh dear...
I'm so sorry for the lacking of this blog!hehe
I've been bussy
very bussy
to prepare on my graduated event!
so sorry if I'm not reply your comment or follow you back now!
but I promise ASAP I'll do it!!
huh...love you so much all fashion blogger!!
so, this is my apologize...I won't much to speak, coz I don't like it! ;P
enjoying...
LOVE




I think this is the best picture of the first look...isn't it??hehe




and for the second clothes, I like this posed...hehe



I love anna sui, my friend give this for me!thank you honey...
-karin-

25 komentar:

  1. i really like the first look, i love your jacket and shoes!!! ^^ take a look on my new post if you want!!!
    lots of kisses
    la bovaryste

    BalasHapus
  2. loving the second look! so fun.

    BalasHapus
  3. nice outfit, love the shoes <3

    love,vdcouture

    BalasHapus
  4. Very cute ensembles,i absolutely love the first set of photos.Your grey pleated top and denim jacket look amazing together :D












    StopAndStareStyle = My super-duper fashion and style blog.FOLLOW,COMMENT,READ & ENJOY! :D

    BalasHapus
  5. love..love..ur wedges
    love the combination of yhe first outfit :)

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    hug and kiss^^

    BalasHapus
  6. Yes the perfume is great
    .
    .
    klicke hier, wenn du gewinnen möchtest / click here to win :-)
    Seestern-Kette / starfish-chain
    .
    .
    besuch doch mal meinen blog / visit my blog :-)
    me-lellow
    .
    .

    BalasHapus
  7. I like the first look too :)
    The shoes are too cute!


    <3

    BalasHapus
  8. really lovely! i adore the shoes in the first look :}

    hope you'll check out my blog - i'm currently hosting an awesome animal ring giveaway and it ends tonight! check it out before its too late ;) xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  9. love them shoes,new post up let me know what you think :)

    BalasHapus
  10. i love the first shoes! it's look so lovelyyyy :)

    <3 http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  11. Great outfits & blog!
    Visit & follow mine?
    XO Veronica
    my passion for fashion blog

    BalasHapus
  12. You look lovely in both outfits! I like the necklace in the first

    BalasHapus
  13. I'm giving you the Substance award on my blog. Congrats.

    http://fashion-fantasies.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  14. really cute blog!
    come follow and vote 4 me xxo

    BalasHapus
  15. amazing sets! great pics and Blog!

    www.nevermindsir.blogspot.com - I invite you Darling <3

    BalasHapus
  16. i love anna sui too! and your shoes in the first outfit are amazing :) i am very jealous
    x x x

    BalasHapus
  17. hey, thanks for the lovely comment on my post:)
    i love your outfit!
    especially the wedges!
    want to exchange link dear?

    BalasHapus
  18. love the shoes :)
    new post up let me know what you think.

    BalasHapus
  19. Wauuw, I really love your outfits!
    Wait, i'm going to follow you ;D
    xxxx

    BalasHapus
  20. Very cute outfit chilled relaxed style
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    BalasHapus
  21. It's ok I slack off sometimes too :) Cute outfits!

    BalasHapus
  22. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    mind to follow each other? please visit mine http://priscajolanda.blogspot.com/
    follow me and let me know ;)
    surely, i'll follow you asap ;*

    BalasHapus

welcome!
thank you for giving a comment here...
if you follow my blog,tell me and I'll follow you back (if I think your blog interesting!) hehe
thanks then...
hug n kiss