Selasa, 27 Juli 2010

random "place" at collage

My university has a very large area of faculty to other faculties ... therefore need a private bus, so that I had found a 'beautiful' new places, that can be used to take photos! hehe
hmm, I should not be shocked to found that place ... but Truly, I'm so excited with it! hihi
a replica temple
a red bridge
this garden just like a heaven when a light of sun blur on it!amaze me soo





*zara's jacket
*zara's t-shirt
*zara's shirt
*martin margiela's shoes

my mom has this martin margiela's shoes...I'm so excited to wear it!can't help it!hehe...
but unfortunately because unsually shape, my fingers hurt when I used to take it to walk....;(
so folks






*unbranded hat
*zara's flower brown dress
*martin margiela's shoes

hmm, next time...I really want to travelling around my collage...theres so many place that I should to stop by!I've to see it!can't wait for it!hehe
LOVE

53 komentar:

  1. nice blazer and these places are really nice! the one of you looking back is my fav :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I feel you, the excitement of discovering new places for photography. I adore both styles, nicely matched I must say :)


    <3

    BalasHapus
  3. Wow! These photos are great! So is your blog!

    I love all of your outfits and all of the scenery. Great job!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    BalasHapus
  4. The plece is great, I like your dress :P
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Love, Angie

    Visit me: styleninfa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. So beautiful! I love you're first outfit. I wish I had such beautiful places so close by.
    xoxo
    -Sam
    http://fearisadirtyword.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. These are great photos. Love the red bridge.
    You look super sweet in your denim jacket and the floppy hat.

    BalasHapus
  7. the zara jacket is totally perfect and so is the 70s style dress; very laid back and summery :) the photos are gorgeous!
    x x x

    BalasHapus
  8. Wow how amazing is that?!
    I looove your floral dress! So pretty!

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  9. I'm loving both your outfits! :D They are beautiful, and I love the dress most of all. You look so awesome in dresses, you should wear them more often! ((:

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. cool looks, and loving all of your outfits!! nice outdoor shoots :)

    love,vdcouture

    BalasHapus
  11. wonderful! I will follow your blog (: I hope you like mine! I just started so if you have any pointers please let me know!

    www.ashotseenaroundtheworld.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  12. You took some great photos! I really like the one of the garden too because of the way the light is reflecting.

    Love your outfits pictured too, especially the first one. I really like the jacket and the tights!

    BalasHapus
  13. your jacket in the third photo is soooo cute :)

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  14. i like your shoes and jacket so damn mucho!
    the hat makes an extraordinary sweet outfit!

    xx

    BalasHapus
  15. your dress ad your hat are so cute!
    your jacket is so cool too :)
    cute blog, I ve followed you, mind to follow back me? :)

    BalasHapus
  16. love the irst outfit^^
    i think ur jacket so ROCK!!

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    hug and kiss^^

    BalasHapus
  17. Holy cow your college is beautiful! I don't think mine has anything quite like this!!

    And you look lovely in your outfit!

    BalasHapus
  18. girl!


    you look so beautiful in both looks and the denim jacket is so much cool!!!!

    Love,

    Kira

    BalasHapus
  19. Amazing places ! I love the first outfit so much , you look lovely :)

    BalasHapus
  20. i rally love your first outfit!
    the tights are lovely
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  21. I ♥ ur jacket !

    http://waronclothes.blogspot.com/
    new INSPIRATIONS! < 3

    BalasHapus
  22. i love all of these outfits! especially the first look; the jacket is so great.

    now following! hope you'll do the same
    www.brianathismoment.com

    xx

    BalasHapus
  23. GREAT outfits! I love the jacket in the first outfit, and the dress in the second:D

    BalasHapus
  24. your outfit looks cool! wow, the univ looks like a good place to do some shots :)

    Castor Pollux

    BalasHapus
  25. nice jacket and dress!!
    thanks for your comment
    check out my latest post ya

    natzcracker

    BalasHapus
  26. Congratulation! You are the winner of Naketano's give away.
    Here is the giftcode with amount of 30,- euro to buy something from Naketano.com:
    FS_rqz54DP7

    I wish you a nice weekend,
    kind regards,

    BalasHapus
  27. Oh thanks so much dear! :D

    Stay beautiful kays? ((:

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  28. ilove those tights they are great!!
    and those sling backs are pretty cute as well i just picked up a pair
    great blog as always

    www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com

    BalasHapus
  29. Ooh love your Zara jacket in the your outfit! So lovely!

    BalasHapus
  30. i like it !
    and thanks . happy friendship day ! :)

    BalasHapus
  31. Oh my wish I could go to your college, the places you found are sooo beautiful! Anw loving the 1st look from head to toe ;) XO,BarbieJunk

    BalasHapus
  32. wow, this place is so calm, i love it!

    xx raez

    BalasHapus
  33. love the look.
    visit my blog and let me know what you think. follow me if you like.

    BalasHapus
  34. Lovely photos and it looks like a scenic place to take them. I love this outfit and everything goes so well together. Its a wonderful blazer.

    BalasHapus
  35. hmmmmm, anak sastra UI? i'm so familiar with that klaster and statues. im an alumnus! hahahaha...

    :)

    lovely shoes

    Ario Achda

    http://mybrainmalfunction.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  36. thx for ur sweet comment kak ! :D

    love love love with the blazer !
    totally pretty <3
    X)

    check my newest post,
    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  37. That's cool. btw followed :) wanna follow me back?thanks

    BalasHapus
  38. love your hat :)
    thanks for your comment ya!

    http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  39. wauw I looove the locations & your utfits are adorable!

    BalasHapus
  40. You're lucky to have so many interesting locations around your school for photos!! And those MMM shoes are amazing!!

    BalasHapus
  41. love the photos :D

    ~Jaqueline

    www.waitingforthemiracles.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  42. you look gorgeous! i espeially love the stockings and the hat :)

    XO, cherie
    paradeofdresses.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  43. awesome piiics :) n cute outfits!

    BalasHapus
  44. Looks like a beautiful place, lovely pictures!
    I'm loving your hat too by the way

    xx

    17mosslane.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  45. My campus has a private bus too. where is your campus by the way? hahhaa..
    the pictures are great. love your jacket. =)

    BalasHapus
  46. love the jacket!!!

    bisous
    bu
    http://justbuit.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  47. ooohhh gorgeous layers in your outfit!! love your jacket! :D

    Animated Confessions

    BalasHapus
  48. hey i love love your blog soo kool and i also followed i think u will like my blog if so then plz follow
    HIGHENDFASHION
    http://highendfashioncomau-alisa.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  49. wow, your university is really pretty!
    i'm a huge zara fan too :)

    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

welcome!
thank you for giving a comment here...
if you follow my blog,tell me and I'll follow you back (if I think your blog interesting!) hehe
thanks then...
hug n kiss