Jumat, 16 Juli 2010

MY DIPLOMA COURT

Well I guess I would say sorry for delaying my posted, because I trapped on "this situation" haha...I've got to face my council for a final project in collage, HUF
SO TIRED for this!!!!
the oftenly things that I did is never got a sleep and never have a dinner...what a ridiculous habbit!!yeah, just for make up this good!!! >.<



And this is the project that I've been made!!!
"Rancang Bangun Mesin Pengayak dan Penimbang Pasir Otomatis"
"A Design of an automatic Machine for Sieve and Weighing sand"

GREAT.... or NO....
ahaha
I'm going INSANE because of this!!!


And last, this is a place of "PEMBANTAIAN" wkwkw alias Ruang Sidang...a "Council's room", panic and hopeless...







I've got an A minus for my final project!!AHAHAHA
SO GLAD and PROUD of course...actually there's only a few people whose got this value like me!so lucky am I....;p
anyway, I wanna thanks to "YOU" guyz, who ever gave me a pray for this council, thank you so much!


but yeah, for a last final hope, I'm just a simple girl who got a dream about something impossible, hehe...then now, you can call me a graduated diploma student, from a physics of Sains at University of Indonesia...hehe
I'll continue to get a higher grade...wish me luck again okayh!
-L.O.V.E-

35 komentar:

  1. ooh graduate from Physics? that is pretty impressive!

    BalasHapus
  2. i hope you do good!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Congrats on your final project you did amazingly!
    And thank you for all your sweet comments :) Your blogs great, I'm a follower now :)

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  4. Very cool pictures. Great glasses.

    And good luck!

    BalasHapus
  5. congrats sweetie! :)

    love,vdcouture

    BalasHapus
  6. waa great!! selamat yaa!
    kaka pasti pinter banget sampe bisa dapet A! aku aja pas SMA ngga pernah dapet niali bagus pas ulangan fisika! hihi

    BalasHapus
  7. Actually I don't understand a thing ! Aww you must be a very smart student :O Congrats for the A- anyway ! Cute glasses :)

    BalasHapus
  8. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  9. congratz for graduating from physics :D

    BalasHapus
  10. Oh wow congratulations!!
    that's a great achievement
    hope all the best for the future
    ahh suddenly you remind me of my physics lesson in high school


    xoxo
    do follow my blog if you like
    little miss fhenny

    BalasHapus
  11. congrats :)
    and cute photos,
    i like the 3rd one

    http://malibumara.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  12. your outfit and your glasses are so cute! i want those glasses!! good job on getting an A-! is that bahasa..? i'm not sure if it's the same as bahasa malaysia but i've been trying to learn!!

    http://thegirlwhocantshutup.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  13. congrts yah for getting A- :) great project
    thanks for your comment
    check out my latest post yah

    natzcracker

    BalasHapus
  14. wow, congrats for all the good news!! A- is impressive!

    p.s.: i've followed you! mind following me back? thanks :)

    Castor Pollux

    BalasHapus
  15. congrats for your result :)
    great photos too .

    BalasHapus
  16. A-? That is amazing!
    Congratulations!
    So glad you finish your project and get an A ;)

    love the glasses

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  17. congrats! cool pics i love your glasses :}

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  18. congrats for the A-! you go girl.. :D

    BalasHapus
  19. hi dear, thanks for dropping by at my blog.. :)

    congratulations on your graduation dear. let's conquer the world. :D


    Flickering Moonlight

    BalasHapus
  20. Awesome! :D Congratulations haha. Your outfit is nice too, loving the blazer and shoes. (:

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment too, it made my day! (: Stay happy! <3

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  21. Congratulation on your success! The A- is great and you deserve that dear..keep on going! =)

    XO,
    BarbieJunk

    BalasHapus
  22. congrats! looks like you did an amazing job :)

    BalasHapus
  23. Thank you for your comment ! I've updated my blog :D

    BalasHapus
  24. Congrats on your final project! Cute glasses!

    Carmen.xx.

    BalasHapus
  25. Congrats sweetie :)

    love your blaser!

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  26. Crazy! Love that first illustration pic!

    BalasHapus

welcome!
thank you for giving a comment here...
if you follow my blog,tell me and I'll follow you back (if I think your blog interesting!) hehe
thanks then...
hug n kiss