Selasa, 20 Juli 2010

may I've to work??

well a few of my friend on collage don't continue to passed a S1 degree like me...hmm, I think, being an employee is a nice too isn't it??hehe

*mango blazer *c&k shoes

*cotton ink dress *atmosphere shirt


then I've to say sorry for getting so late 'bout the update and didn't read all of your comment dear, because I've no time for rest!
I'm sick now, euh!
my head is dizy and got a fever...hope me will getting well soon yup!
thanks guyz
-LOVE-

29 komentar:

  1. great photos, and I hope u feel better soon!!
    thanks for your sweet comment darling, sure I will follow :)

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. beautiful outfits!

    BalasHapus
  3. hehe...I feel better now...thanks for the pray

    BalasHapus
  4. Love your outfits.
    I'm following you.

    http://fashion-fantasies.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. FEEEL BETTER! You could never tell that you are sick by these pics! You have awesome style! So colorful and original. Sleep lots and eat some yummy soup!

    Love your blog, it's rockin!
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

    BalasHapus
  6. You look so darn cute<3


    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. loovee your photos very much! and your outfits of course. great blog, keep up the amazing work!

    ps. check out www.twogirlsonecloset.blogspot.com, we're new:)

    BalasHapus
  8. Lovely outfits ! Get well soon :)

    BalasHapus
  9. Hope you feel better soon! Loving the outfits, the black and white one most of all :D

    Stay cute alright, everything will be fine! <3

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. I love your blog its really creative :) the third picture in this post is my favourite, I followed your blog by the way if you could look at mine that would be great :D xx

    BalasHapus
  11. i like the blazer


    www.me-lellow.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  12. Great mango blazer. Love your photo shoot style.

    BalasHapus
  13. Great photos, lovely outfits:))

    BalasHapus
  14. Hello there,

    Thank you so much for your adorable compliments :)

    Love,
    Kristel

    BalasHapus
  15. lovely outfits cool pictures

    nice photography you looks great




    http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  16. thanks for ur nice comment in my blog..
    nice outfit.. i like it
    and greaat photos :)

    BalasHapus
  17. cute i love that over top.dress.jacket yoiu have in army green great pick ! espically when it comes to those shoes! great find !

    of course ill follow you ..check out my blog too:)

    www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com

    BalasHapus
  18. hi dear thanks for your sweet comment
    nice post :)
    have a great day

    BalasHapus
  19. Great style! And of course I'll follow you too dear :)

    ♥ Leia's Delights

    BalasHapus
  20. Great blog!!! :)

    I am definitely a new follower!

    BalasHapus
  21. thanks for your nice commetn, hun:) you look beautiful on this photos!
    xx

    BalasHapus
  22. i love those flats!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  23. Hi sweety!!
    Thanks for yout lovely comments :P
    I love your first pick
    I'm your follower
    wanna follow me?
    xoxo. Angie

    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  24. lovely outfit ♥

    xoxo,
    http://www.daddyslilprincess1001.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  25. thanks your comment :)
    followed (blog) hehe. follow back dong :D (blog) , btw sorry, you say already followed me tapi belom ada :( follow di twitter ? :) hehe.

    BalasHapus

welcome!
thank you for giving a comment here...
if you follow my blog,tell me and I'll follow you back (if I think your blog interesting!) hehe
thanks then...
hug n kiss