Jumat, 23 Juli 2010

NEW,NEW

I decided to cut my hair, when it had begun branching and very dry! this is because I often to colourin' it... hehe

this is the first result when I was in my beauty shop!....my hair is still neat



and this is after I got home!HOH...my hair was so messy!!hahaha...but I like the curve wave...yup! what do you think girlz?? ;p

I prefer a messy hair...hehe...it's look naturally than a neat before! ;)
that's what I called I've a "New Hair"







*Lea Baby Blue's Jacket
*H&M stripes dress
*Yellow Line Tight
*GOSH shoes


everything that I wear is NEW...hoho
so, when was the first time I wore them, then must be preserved!
I really love the GOSH...b'coz of course my shoes is very comfy...but still look extraordinary...they made it a CUTE ones!hehe

...thanks for join to sharing it with me...
Hug n Kiss
-Saphira Thenalia (Karin)-

49 komentar:

  1. I think messy hair are The best! I like your outfit, too. I follow your blog, check out mine if you want. Valeria http://www.luggageandhighheels.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. Cute outfit! and I lovee your messy hair style!

    BalasHapus
  3. thanks for your nice comment:) of course i hv already followed you back dear:D

    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  4. I love gosh too :) It's comfy but quickly broken =___=

    xx

    BalasHapus
  5. Your hair is awesome!!! fabulous pictures too!!! keep on posting!!! xoxo

    BalasHapus
  6. Love it

    http://fashion-fantasies.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  7. awww your curls are so cute !

    BalasHapus
  8. aww pretty curly hair, the stripe shirt goes really well with the denim jacket. such a chic look!

    BalasHapus
  9. love ur new gosh (^^)
    do join my giveaway
    http://natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-1st-giveaway.html

    BalasHapus
  10. hi dear
    thx for all your comment on my blog
    really love it
    sorry if i couldnt reply you directly

    nice shoes btw

    http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  11. Nice cut hair!

    xoxo Cassie!

    PD: we're following you, follow us if you wanna;)

    BalasHapus
  12. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    - Samm
    @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  13. your H&M stripes dress so fit perfectly in your body

    BalasHapus
  14. have followed your blog via Google Friend Connect

    BalasHapus
  15. you look nicer in your new hair :) and i really love that gosh sandals <3

    love,vdcouture

    BalasHapus
  16. cool stripey and such a fab shoes too wii love it!

    BalasHapus
  17. Lovely new hair ! :D And nice outfit , love Gosh too !

    BalasHapus
  18. The new hair looks gorgeous! Love the waves!!
    Love your outfit too :) thanks for all your lovely comment!

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  19. you look so adorable in your new haircut!

    BalasHapus
  20. sure :)
    tell me if you already follow mine :)

    BalasHapus
  21. Wow!! Your blog is adorable!!
    Join on my blog

    http://unpuntoetutto.blogspot.com/

    and should add you in my follower on blog and bloglovin!!
    the favor will be returned ;)

    Kiss,
    Sara

    BalasHapus
  22. Wow!! Your blog is adorable!!
    Join on my blog

    http://unpuntoetutto.blogspot.com/

    and should add you between my follower on blog and bloglovin!!
    the favor will be returned ;)

    Kiss,
    Sara

    BalasHapus
  23. your new hair is gorgeous and so are those shoes! xxx

    BalasHapus
  24. Loving your new hair!!

    Its pretty, I want curls so damn badly, but my hair's too short to curl them much lol.

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  25. Adorable photos, cute jacket too.

    Thank you for following, and of course I'm following you back!

    Carmen.xx.

    BalasHapus
  26. upppss,,sorry
    forget to tell u to check my new post..thx

    BalasHapus
  27. oh my! your shoes are gorge!!! i love it!


    - lloyda
    http://fashionistafortunecookie.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  28. hi hi!!
    first time come to visit ur blog.. nice blog ^^

    BalasHapus
  29. hai saphira!!
    look great in that strippes dress^^

    tks for leave comment in my blog really appreciate it. i hv bacome one of ur follower now..hope you can follow me back :)

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    hug and kiss

    BalasHapus
  30. Love your GOSH!

    XD



    Xoxo,
    Pinkie Anggia

    http://sugarpuff.jp.pn

    BalasHapus
  31. your hair looks pretty nice & im loving your new gosh shoes :)

    BalasHapus
  32. i love the ankle detail on your brown sandals!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  33. I love your pics!!!!
    I love your blog and I follow you!!!
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  34. Love the curly hair, it's got so much body! You look lovely. I think I'm due for a haircut soon as well.

    BalasHapus
  35. ....huh I wish my hair looked like that when it was messy. Mine just kinda starts looking like I was electrocuted....
    And cute shoes!

    BalasHapus
  36. nice shoes~! and you have a pretty hair! :)

    BalasHapus
  37. I love the wave and curle in your hair. It really suits you.

    BalasHapus
  38. nice jacket and i like your curly hair
    thanks for dropping by yah

    natzcracker

    BalasHapus
  39. Ah hi dear! Well my hi school life started in an exciting way! I make quite a lot friends and they're so nice! Anw I love ur nu hair, it has more volume and give you that sexy&mature effect, love love it! XO,BarbieJunk

    BalasHapus
  40. adore your outfits you look fab!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    BalasHapus

welcome!
thank you for giving a comment here...
if you follow my blog,tell me and I'll follow you back (if I think your blog interesting!) hehe
thanks then...
hug n kiss