Minggu, 11 Juli 2010

...MONOCHROMATIC'S GIRL! with rainbow in day...

in my lacking times...posed,posed,posed!
this is the white ones



*unbranded hat
*NyLa polkadot dress
*H&M cardigan
*C&K shoes




*zara black denim jacket
*cotton ink dress
*unbranded tie
*yellow line tight
*Nine West ankle toe boots

I celebrated FIFA for a lovely German! hihi
yeah, they couldn't be a 1st winner but they've got a 3rd place when they proved their good played this morning! I was so excited, so I've got a rainbow in my day... ;p



*Brightspot rainbow sweater
*Forever 21 skirt
*Unbranded Hat
*Online shoes
*Atmosphere shirt

I never put a label into my looked, now I used it! hehe
Ok, let's start

61 komentar:

  1. you went to Brightspot! ooh that f21 is so pretty and versatile

    BalasHapus
  2. i also love the germany team.. but unlucky, they lost :(

    BalasHapus
  3. yeah...unfortunately Germany!
    but it's okay! they've got 3rd place...hehe

    BalasHapus
  4. thank you for your comment :-)

    you have a interesting blog! cute girl

    www.me-lellow.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. all of the outfit is cool! and i love your white heels.
    love,vdcouture

    BalasHapus
  6. love your zara denim jacket..

    feel free to comment+ follow
    http://voguemarcelijmo.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. Yay they got third place! :D

    Haha i love your black outfit most of all! Its super chic <3

    Love,
    Gets

    http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  8. love the white combination one!
    have a nice day! ^_^

    BalasHapus
  9. you have great items, looking good too

    BalasHapus
  10. Such greative images! Very fun and colorful:)
    We are following!
    MC+Catherine
    www.prettypleasedblog.com

    BalasHapus
  11. The last hat is perfet for you! cause creative hats suit always creative people! :)
    Kisses!

    BalasHapus
  12. Amazing and cool photos, I love them:))

    BalasHapus
  13. the polka dot romper is so adorable!! :D

    animated Confessions

    BalasHapus
  14. i love your hat, the white one
    cool pose and edit anyway

    keep visit
    -T-

    BalasHapus
  15. I like how you have a lot if fun in your pictures. I'll love to follow you!

    BalasHapus
  16. I love monochrome oufits, it allows you to add in so much detail elsewhere

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  17. of course, i will! :)

    BalasHapus
  18. tu est magnifique, et tes photos sont vraiment très jolies

    BalasHapus
  19. great shoot! i really like your blog...take a look on my blog if u want ad follow me!! ^^
    kisses http://labovaryste.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  20. Wow, I love your outfits <33333 . Especially the first one, so cute n_n !
    I love your hair, so beautifull, and your smile is adorable ♥ !
    I'll follow you, I bet you're gonna post great things in the future ♥ !

    xxxxx'

    BalasHapus
  21. The polka dot dress is adorable!

    Carmen.xx.

    BalasHapus
  22. Just found your blog<3 YAY

    Come enter my giveaway!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  23. loving these two outfits !
    great styling :) and awesome blog post :)
    thanks for stopping by at my blog ...
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    BalasHapus
  24. I love the white shoes !

    And the burst of color at the end is super !!

    Love the blog !!

    Care to follow me back ? (i followed you !)

    vintagepoppa.blogspot.com

    alice h
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  25. HUG n KISS for you sweetie...
    thank you so much for visit me!

    L.O.V.E

    BalasHapus
  26. I like the black outfit the most! You've got amazing style! Also very cute blog! ^^

    Xx

    BalasHapus
  27. actually i've 2 blog and 1 team members blog..
    my real blog is Joninel's Cover and the other blog is my tumblr blog

    thx for your comment dear, anyway, cute outfit

    BalasHapus
  28. that first dress it so cute!! love these looks :)

    visit/follow me !

    dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  29. hi
    thx for visited my blog
    i like all ur shoes.ur shoes collection is great
    i love shoes too
    come and join my giveaway
    and you will get another new shoes
    cause i will give a shoes from shoezisme
    interested?

    check here
    http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  30. i love your polka dotted romper, very cute!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  31. Thank you for your lovely comment! Nice outfits :)

    BalasHapus
  32. the black outfit is so cute! and chic!

    BalasHapus
  33. Thanks for your comment.
    Wow amazing photos, I love your blog and I love your style.

    BalasHapus
  34. Oh, I like your polkadot dress! It's so cute :)

    BalasHapus
  35. i'm loving the zara denim jacket!! you look like you're having so much fun in your photos!

    http://thegirlwhocantshutup.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  36. hey! Thanks for following and commenting:)
    Love all these outfits. Those shoes in your first look are gorgeous! :D

    BalasHapus
  37. so cute in white! like an angel!

    BalasHapus
  38. thats a pretty polkadot jumpsuit dear :)
    i'll follow you back
    have a nice day!

    BalasHapus
  39. Hello there,

    Thank you so much for following me, it really means a lot to me. It was such a kind of you. Thanks :)

    Love,
    Kristel

    BalasHapus
  40. Really cute outfits, love the polka dot dress.:)SarahD

    BalasHapus
  41. blogwalking :)
    you look great in both b/w looks!

    p.s.: care to exchange links/follow for follow? :)

    Castor Pollux

    BalasHapus
  42. thanks for your comments!
    i loooove your white outfit, you look adorable :)

    BalasHapus
  43. hi
    1.follow blog aku lewat google friends connect&bloglovin.link aku juga di blog km
    2.follow twitter aku @chiebebeks
    3. bikin post tentang giveaway aku & saranin ke temen kamu sebanyak2nya.tweet post kamu mentioning @chiebebeks
    4.komen aku
    -kenapa pengen sepatu itu.yang mana?
    -apa pendapat kamu tentang blog aku?
    -link post yang kamu buat tentang giveaway aku
    -link tweet kamu yang mention aku dan tentang giveaway
    -apa yg kamu lakukan untuk nyaranin temen2 kamu?
    -size seoatu kamu berapa?
    -tulis nama blog kamu, imel kamu, dan twitter kamu

    jelas gak??
    ikutan yaah:)

    http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  44. yes I will follow you back :)


    Come enter my giveaway with Brooklyn Thread!
    XO Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogpsot.com

    BalasHapus
  45. uber hot alert! second outfit!!

    xx

    BalasHapus
  46. Fantastic! Your so original I love it!

    BalasHapus
  47. great photos, they are simply beautiful!!

    http://wishmeluxe.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  48. My follower increase...;p
    I LOVE YOU alll GUYZ

    BalasHapus
  49. Love the second outfit, all black ;)

    BalasHapus
  50. I love your polka tube! thanks for stopping by at my blog. nice blog you have, I like it! :D I'm holding a giveaway, please join my giveaway! it's open internationally! xoxo

    MISSINGBEE?

    BalasHapus
  51. lovely outfits!

    Thankyou for the comment on my blog!
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    BalasHapus
  52. heyyy,, i love your stuff! ^^
    Especially for your zara black denim jacket :)

    How a good looking you are!


    www.sugarpuff.jp.pn
    (Follow me via anything)

    BalasHapus
  53. Heyy, I do love your stuff, mi! :)

    Especially your zara black denim jaket
    the truly monochromatic look =)



    www.sugarpuff.jp.pn
    (follow me via anything)

    BalasHapus
  54. Love your romper and floppy hat in the first photos. Great look!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  55. wow you are super artistic and those outfits are lovely!

    Thanks for your lovely comment, I follow you now:)

    BalasHapus
  56. Really super cute looks!

    Check out our new TV SHOW!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    BalasHapus

welcome!
thank you for giving a comment here...
if you follow my blog,tell me and I'll follow you back (if I think your blog interesting!) hehe
thanks then...
hug n kiss